Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Graduation

Last Friday I receive an invitation from my daughter school she is in 2nd grade, she finish the years and they do some awards for the kids, yes I’m a proud mom, I decide to do something for the special event my daughter will receive one




This is the pin for everyone to wear. . . I made it with ribbon, wood circles, black pen, and hot glue, for the hat I use foamy


















This is the arrangement that she receive for her achievement, it is made with foamy (I will post the templates and instructions soon)













And this is a little gift for every one






For this I found this candy at Wal-Mart for .25 cents a peace, what a deal, and the colors for the school are purple and gold, they match :)







The graduation hat is made with card stock and the tassel is made with quilting paper technique; but I use a copy paper (cut the strips)





I love it, if you have any comment s or suggestions please leave here





hope you like it, I'll post the templets soon



Nelda

17 comments: